几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 531|回复: 0

aci appendix d anchor design - software

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-7 09:55:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
aci appendix d anchor design - software?
does anyone know if there software out there for this yet?  
check out our whitepaper library.
the only commercial one i am aware of is by dimensional solutions:  
hilti has created software, called profis.  of course, it's only for their products; it won't help you with cast-in-place anchors.  i'm still working on my spreadsheet.
if the geometry is set, it would be fairly easy to put on a spreadsheet.  but that section is very awkward to cookbook for all geometries.
try dsanchor developed by dimensional solutions. we have used this for over a year and we are quite happy with its capabilities.
will it handle circular bolt patterns in circular slabs and walls?
what does this software cost?
when we bought this software, it costed us about $1500 for a single network license. they have a 30 day free demo version with complete program features. this company is very willing to incorporate the customer needs. i know a while back i was told they would incorporate irregular patterns for anchor layout.
yes, i attended a seminar held by hilti where they introduced their own software which was designing based on aci appendix d. just visit their website hilti.com and go from there.
good luck
the hilti profis software is very limited in its use (anchor bolt patterns etc) and imho has a horrible user interface.  hopefully they will continue to work on it.  simpson also has an appendix d type program in the works.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 09:03 , Processed in 0.035215 second(s), 19 queries .