几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 590|回复: 0

aci documents

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-7 09:56:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
aci documents
hi i am uk based but am trying to find a aci document. suggested design procedures for combined footings and mats. i have access to ihs site which if i google the report links me to ihs. however when i log onto ihs it doesn't find it. anyway of accessing this document?
ihs is a subscription service.  you pay to have access to certain documents at your disposal.  if you need a document that you don't have a subscription to, then you can click buy to purchase it.
you probably won't find aci documents on the web for free.  if you do let me know.  if you have to buy it, then go to the aci website and buy the pdf.
yes the company subscibes and i get access. when i carry out search function it doesn't find it.
we have ihs and our subscription includes aci. even if you don't have aci in your subscription there should be option to buy the document;  ihs will list all documents not just what you subscribe to.
are you searching by key word(s) or the committee number? i find the latter works better.
sorry to bother you all again. i have tried every title, commitee ref/report ref i can think of. nothing comes up in search. what do you put in to find it?
thanks.
where it says "doc no." type in "aci" or "aci" plus the committee number.
if you don't know the committee number, put "aci" in "doc no" and a keyword below where it says "text"
yes, no dice. thanks anyway.
i believe the document you are looking for is aci-a336.2r
will this be included in any of the aci design manuals. i can get access to these?
you can purchase it at the aci website
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 08:10 , Processed in 0.034795 second(s), 19 queries .