几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 804|回复: 0

【转帖】are there any forum rules of use

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-29 18:25:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
are there any forum rules of use??
are there any specific rules of use for this forum.
specifically i'm thinking that given how often standards are mentioned then stating what standards you use, or at least what country you're in would be a good idea a lot of the time.
kenat,
totaly agree. like in the computer software fora we could list our standards, with the signature.
it'll cut the confusion for someone asking an asme question and getting iso answers.
think about writing a faq with this procedure, but what do you other guys/gurls have to say?
wes c.
------------------------------
light travels faster than sound. that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
please see
sorry i phrased my title poorly, in contravention of the faq!
i should probably should have said for the gd&t forum.
i'd seen that faq and refer to it occasionally.
i had a feeling you were only talking about this particular forum, but wanted to post that faq just in case.
there are no hard and fast rules of use... but feel free to develop some and post a faq for this particular forum.  members are allowed to comment and contact the poster to make suggestions.  or you could start a new thread and get input from others to collaborate on a faq for this forum and then post it once the majority agrees on the content.
art without engineering is dreaming; engineering without art is calculating.
steven k. roberts, technomad
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:33 , Processed in 0.035183 second(s), 20 queries .