几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 859|回复: 0

【转帖】asme y14.5m 2009

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-29 18:30:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
asme y14.5m 2009?
is there a 2009 standard that is coming out to simliar the the asme y14.5 1994?
what changes are in it and if so when will it be released?
if i missed a thread please point me to it and i can read that thread.  i did not find one doing a search.
thanks
eng-tips forums is member supported.
asme started the finalization process in late 2007.  it's been pushed back at least once, if i re  
this has been discussed several times over the last year or two in this forum, take a look.
kenat,
thanks i will have to try to do a better search

according to the asme website it will be available 03/09. so next month sometime.
fyi - this is available now.
at $169.00, they more than doubled the price.  also, even though the site is running the promotion for it already, when you add it to the cart, you get a notice that it's not available yet. funny.
matt lorono
cad engineer/ecn analyst
silicon valley, ca
i added it to the cart and it didn't say anything about not being available, but i didn't checkout, so maybe you're right.
does anyone know, does this mean that the test for gdtp etc will only be to the new standard now?
i got the gdtp study guide just over a year ago, hoping to complete last year but it didn't happen.  have i all but wasted my $?
kenat,
kenat, i previously contacted asme and i received this response back:
"the 2009 edition of the y14.5 standard will be available in march, 2009.   the examination for certification will continue to be based on y14.5-1994 until the examination is updated.  we do not expect to have the certification examination updated before march of 2010."
from the asme web site today:
y14.5 - 2009 dimensioning and tolerancing
this standard establishes uniform practices for stating and interpreting dimensioning, tolerancing, and related requirements for use on engineering drawings and in related documents. [gd&t]
list price: $169.00      
format: or
    no. of pages: 224
    the print version of this item is currently unavailable.
y14.5m - 1994 dimensioning and tolerancing
this standard establishes uniform practices for stating and interpreting dimensioning, tolerancing, and related requirements for use on engineering drawings and in related documents. [gd&t]
list price: $145.00      
format: or
    no. of pages: 244
-----------
$24 more for 20 fewer pages......  maybe that's a good thing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 04:03 , Processed in 0.035732 second(s), 20 queries .