几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 672|回复: 0

【转帖】olerance stacking made simple - how

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-4 10:52:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
tolerance stacking made simple - how
the problem i've had for a bit is understanding "tolerance stacking", anyone have a simple way to understand this?
it is adding tolerances of each parts dims tol to check for fit (max/min) into another part within an assy. one of the most important things to know in mech eng.
chris
systems analyst
solidworks/pdmworks 05
autocad 05
here is a link to a helpful document.
designmr-
for complex parts, simple tolerance stackups usually show that the part won't work when the worst-case tolerances are considered.  one should introduce statistical probability.  but who can put numbers to that without making some parts and measuring them?  i can't count the number of times a stackup tempted me to chuck the design but all other things told me to keep it.  none of those designs have come back to bite me.  that doesn't mean that just because i drive over the same bridge everyday that it will never collapse!
tunalover
appreciate the replies.  so maybe i am asking alittle too much now, but anyone show me a site where i see a small example.  seems to me easier to understand if i can actually see a small example. thanks much
try this
check out this site:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 08:47 , Processed in 0.036050 second(s), 19 queries .