[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-29 11:55:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1)
LIU, Junjie
P. O. Box 84-258
Tsinghua University Post Office Beijing, 100084 People's Republic of China

July 25, 1998
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a graduate student majoring in Condensed Matter Physics Theory in the Department of Physics, Tsinghua University (Beijing).I wish to pursue a doctoral degree in Physics at University of SouthCalifornia. My desired date of entrance is Fall, 1999. I am writing this letter to introduce myself and request necessary materials about the application and financial supports.
Born on May 6, 1978, I entered Huazhong Univ. of Science and Technology (HUST) when I was 15 years old. I finished the four-yearundergraduate program in three years and achieved my degree of B. Eng.(Optoelectronic Engineering) in June 1996. Then, I was admitted tothe Graduate School of Tsinghua University at the Department ofPhysics. I will obtain my degree of M. S. (Physics) in June 1999. I learn from my advisor that USC is one of the best universitiesin USA and has a strong research background and many famousprofessors. I eagerly wish I can continue my graduate study oncondensed matter physics at USC. I have taken the TOEFL (Oct. 1997,637) and GRE General Test and Subject Test. I do believe that thedoctorate-oriented study at USC will be of great help to me. I hope my solid background in both physics and engineering can meet your general requirements of entrance to Physics Department as a graduatewith financial supports. Would you please consider my application and send me the Application Forms, the Financial Supports Forms, the introductions of faculty and research and other relevant information about the Physics Department of USC? Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
My mailing address is: LIU, Junjie P. O. Box 84-258 Tsinghua University Post Office Beijing, 100084 People's Republic of China
My E-mail address is [email="jliu@phys.tsinghua.edu.cn"]jliu@phys.tsinghua.edu.cn[/email] or (if the first is down) [email="jliu@mail.cic.tsinghua.edu.cn"]jliu@mail.cic.tsinghua.edu.cn[/email]
Yours Sincerely,
LIU, Junjie

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-29 12:01:38 | 显示全部楼层

回复: ps模板

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a senior-undergraduate in XXX Univ. with XXX major, and I plan to apply the MS program in Economics for the 2004 entrance. Would you please send me the application form and the related materials about your department to this address:

Shuai GG

Department of XXX,

XXX Univ.

XXX Rd., Guangzhou

510000, China

I shall be very appreciated for your help.

Sincerely,

XXX
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 13:01 , Processed in 0.041128 second(s), 20 queries .