几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 693|回复: 0

iso 2768

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 19:00:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
iso 2768
i am trying to see if i am missing something in the way we have dimensioned parts and their respective tolerances.  our title block calls for machining tolerances according to iso 2768 mk.  we have many cut outs in plates sized say 100 x 100, we have matching boss inserts sized 100 x 100, is there any implied tolerancing between these to insure there is no inteference.  it would see according to what i have seen that there is in fact a lot of room to these two discrete parts to fall within the tolerance range but not fit together for welding.  last time i checked we would normally want essentially a locational clearance fit for accurate positioning and ease of assy for welding.
tap
in your case, you will need to specify a tolerance to be sure that there is no intereference.
i suppose you could also call out a tolerance class of fit, but i don't know if they only apply to cylindrical items.
"wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."
"fixed in the next release" should replace "product first" as the ptc slogan.
ben loosli
cad/cam system analyst
ingersoll-rand
thanks for the reply, we are "supposed" to be doing complete build to print packages, the example i was refering to was signed off on as a rev "0" package for construction (done in another office) and is a poster child for how not to dimension.  i just wanted to make sure i was not missing any thing we do in fact need to add over/under size tolerancing if we do not want fabricators having parts that must be reworked to fit.
tap
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 23:15 , Processed in 0.034599 second(s), 19 queries .