几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1027|回复: 0

air purification

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 22:16:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
air purification
i am involved in some group work for a university project.  are research topic is to try and determinie a market place for a new type of air purifier.  we are studying nano technology and the innovation of marketing.
i was wondering if any of you would know any information about current air purifiers used in airplanes, what they do in terms of purifying the air i.e what toxins etc they might remove from the air. also if any of you know who supplies this type of air purifier, different competitors etc.  finally wishing to know if current air purifcation devices are powerred in that they use up some of the fuel consumption.
any insight here would be much appreciated thanks very much.
check out our whitepaper library.
for what it's worth (which i don't think is much) ...
cabin air systems are designed to provide a comfortable environment of the pax.  external air is added (heated and humidity controlled), internal air is recirculated.  toxins removed?  i don't think they scrub co2, the most i envision is air freshener scents and a hepa filter.  the systems do use power (hot air bleeds from the engines, electrical power for the fans) and there is probably a small aerodynamic plenty for the inlet (for the outside air).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:51 , Processed in 0.094357 second(s), 19 queries .