几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 733|回复: 0

help needed to design vanes for smoke suction

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 22:55:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
help needed to design vanes for smoke suction
hi, i'm currently helping a friend to improve his charcoal burning business. it generates lots of smoke during burning and i'm thinking of making special vanes that utilizes airflow to create vortices to help suck out the smoke and expel it to the atmosphere, at the same time it should help introduce a bit of air into the burning process. any suggestions would be useful.
thanks
any expulsion of air will force more air to enter the burning process, it's really a matter of getting (i assume) an even distribution of air to the burning.  i don't think you need "special" vanes just a fan that can operate in the smoke plume, probably one with a separate drive and a transmission device like a motor and chain hooked to the fan in the plume.  natural convection is already drawing the air up so an air introduction system with a fan far enough away to take the heat should do the trick.  these are all guesses though, good lcuk.
any expulsion of air will force more air to enter the burning process, it's really a matter of getting (i assume) an even distribution of air to the burning.  i don't think you need "special" vanes just a fan that can operate in the smoke plume, probably one with a separate drive and a transmission device like a motor and chain hooked to the fan in the plume.  natural convection is already drawing the air up so an air introduction system with a fan far enough away to take the heat should do the trick.  these are all guesses though, good luck.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 13:17 , Processed in 0.033312 second(s), 19 queries .