几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 814|回复: 0

restranded wire spec

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-5 23:32:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
re:stranded wire spec
i need to buy 24awg and 30awg stranded wire for military hardware(re-engineering project),the wire is teflon type.what military spec covers this type of wire? i did fin a mil spec for solid wire to be mil-w-76, but need to know about stranded wire specs.
i think you may be looking for mil-w-22759 (for single conductor wire) or mil-dtl-27500 (for multi conductor wire).
thanks alot for the help,with this kind of forum that respond to questions so quickly.i am very happy to have found a vast support group of professionals.
thanks,debodine for your reply
fastfred:
this entire website is outstanding.  i discovered it just before christmas last year, and i am constantly enjoying reading (and learning from) the forums.  i intend to be a long time reader and occasional contributor (when i have something of value to offer).
as for the specs, before you thank me make sure that's really what you need!  i appreciate the gratitude but i would hope i truly provided you information of value.
something you should be aware of when using these two specs:  the numbers i gave you are the basic specs.  for each specific wire type under that main spec, there is a unique specification.  for example, under mil-w-22759x (where x is the revision letter), there will be unique specifications of the format mil-w-22759/16, mil-w-22759/41, mil-w-22759/43. etc.  these are just examples, there are many such unique specifications.  the same is true for mil-dtl-27500.
so you will want both the basic spec, and then the unique specification for the wire you choose to use to be able define all it's properties.
best regards,
craig
ac43.13-1b has several wires listed at the site below:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 03:40 , Processed in 0.035202 second(s), 19 queries .