几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 592|回复: 0

2-story office above 14m-wide monospace workshop

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-7 08:22:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2-story office above 14m-wide monospace workshop
the task is to design the structure of an administrative+industrial building (14m x 28m), which includes 2 stories for offices (storey height 3m) involving concrete plates on steel structure. below the offices is a workshop (5m high). there must be no columns inside the perimeter of the workshop.
i'd like to know where on the internet can i find pictures or plans or any information about similar buildings?
thanks in advance
you might try using deep trusses constructed in the walls and coordinate door and window openings, else a vierendeel type truss... with the long spans, you note, i'd be looking at steel and not concrete.  i'd stay away from cable stayed framing <g>.  i've not seen anything on the net... but for lateral loading (assuming little or no seismic) you might have to construct the vertical supports as a three dimensional spaceframe.  it's high and has good exposure.  sounds like a really neat project.
dik
the spans don't seem too big for a steel structure - a three storey (5 + 3 + 3m) frame with 14m span should not pose great challenge, especially when there are only offices in the above storeys and no machinery. the frames will be repeated (e.g. at each 7m and then you will have 5 frames).
this way you will need no columns for the office storeys eather and you will give the architect full freedom for design.
mike
i agree with mikesg,
any columns in the office floors will need to be supported by the lower beam anyway and will increase its size, best to just get each floor to support its own loads.
this is assuming that the office is the same width as the workshop-is this correct?
why the concrete plates? is this a fire rating requirement?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 00:10 , Processed in 0.079547 second(s), 19 queries .