几何尺寸与公差论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1030|回复: 0

a good manual for cold-formed steel design

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-7 09:06:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
a good manual for cold-formed steel design.
i am searching for a good manual for cold-formed steel design, is there any one knows a good manual or text book that contains solved examples?
check out our whitepaper library.
"design of cold-formed steel structures to as/nzs 4600" by greg hancock...  the man is one of the world's foremost cfs researchers; i believe he's still the dean of engineering at the university of sydney in aussie.
definately a good choice!
however, last time i saw it (around mid year 2007) the as/nsz 4600:2006 code had numerous errors in it.  just thought i'd mention, because if you're going to get a copy of 4600 as a reference, make sure you get 1996.
cheers,
ys
b.eng (carleton)
working in new zealand, thinking of my snow covered home...
"metal building systems manual" as published by the mbma.  1300 sumner avenue, cleveland, oh   44115.
this has a mix of hot and cold rolled information, reading much like the ibc, but having numerous examples.  it was $95.00 when i got mine in 2002.  
similarly "low rise building suystems manual" as published by the mbma, from 1996, but only $40.00.
mike mccann
mmc engineering
may be information in us army corps of engineers "design of cold-formed loadbearing steel systems and masonry veneer/steel stud walls". the price is right, free .pdf download. here is the link:
take a look at the
try aisi website and look into the 2001 specifications with 2004 supplement.  they also have many "standards" dealing with headers, wall studs, trusses and lateral design.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 00:54 , Processed in 0.036940 second(s), 19 queries .