注册
查看: 1706|回复: 0

【转帖】Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-8 13:01:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
升级到IE8后,发现AddOn用不了了?怎么办?

重装IE8也不管用,查了好多,都说修复吧,修复。难道只能修复?

又找了些老外的坛子,看来有门道:

问题一致:Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled,大致描述了他是多么多么的无奈,多么多么的痛苦,就是解决不了,来坛子里讨教来了。

回答的有说关杀软,关防火墙,连重装系统也有人说。

最后,总算有明白人来了:其实是IE快捷方式的问题。

解决办法:删除所有IE快捷方式,替换为c:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

以下节选部分重点楼层:

1:ok to fix the problem click on start then IE icon to open properties then shortcut click on find target click on IE shortcut to open internet if there is not the yellow bar send that shortcut to desktop (the problem was the shortcut)

2:Thanks! The add-ons were not the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a bad target! Thanks! You got it right. It worked immediately.Delete the icon in the start menu. When you start the application/explorer a new fresh icon will appear and it works! Wow!

3:I experienced the same problem.
It seems that IE is launched always from "All Programs"->"Accessories"->"System Tools".
Checking the properties of IE shortcut in this location shows that IE is launched with additional parameter "-extoff" (look at the "Target"). This may mean that switch off all "Add-ons" before start IE. Then even "Manage Add-ons" under "Tools" is grayed.
The IE shortcut which you used to launch IE must have same situation. Just deleting "-extoff" will give you a normal IE with enabled Add-ons.

I did exactly this, and voila! done. Now I don't get the bar that says add-ons are disabled.

【2009-11-30】更新一下:

继续IE8问题,症状:IE8突然打不开网页了,一点就死。

本次解决:有流氓软件。找到卸载咯。。。。。

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|几何尺寸与公差论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:07 , Processed in 0.034030 second(s), 19 queries .