几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » Norm Space: Product Automatic Standards - 范数空间:产品自动化标准 » National Standards » ISO standards
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2009-09-05, 07:29 PM   #1
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

注册日期: 04-03
帖子: 18592
精华: 36
现金: 249466 标准币
资产: 1080358888 标准币
huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 olerance of investment castings iso2768

tolerance of investment castings iso2768
hi everybody,
i'm working in a steel foundry in china.
i have a customer in germany and have some metal parts to be remade by investment casting process. originally these parts are complete machining parts in germany.
on the drawing, general tolerance is according to iso2768 mk. but i suppose it should be machining tolerance, not casting tolerance because it's very tight such as 8+/-0.1mm
am i right or not? the customer is a trading company and they even don't have an engineer in casting industry.
eng-tips forums is member supported.
i believe iso 2768 does lean toward machining.
i don't have time to look at it now but will if i get a chance at lunch.
kenat, probably the least qualified checker you'll ever meet...
a little last i see, but:
first thing i have to ask, is this drawing really a raw-cast/forged part drawing or is it actually a finished component drawing? do the tolerances on some key features appear to use tolerances only capable by machining? (controlled independently of the iso 2768 general tolerance) i ask this cause quite often a customer will send out only the desired finished part and rely completely on the casting/forging company to create the raw/base part as needed to meet the finished part geometry. this is how my company typically works, as it allows much freedom for the casting/forging supplier and also relieves us, the customer, of the responsibility of the entire casting/forging process.
yes, iso 2768 mk is used as a general tolerance control on finished/machined parts, with 鈥瀖鈥?meaning medium tolerance on linear and angular dimensions, and 鈥濳鈥?meaning medium tolerance on geometrical features (straightness, flatness, perpendicularity, symmetry, and runnout) it does not give a fixed +/-0.x dimension, but actually the 鈥瀒mplied鈥?tolerance depends on the size of the feature being controlled. (i also am not a fan of this iso 2768, as i feel it is used by lazy engineers who do not fully understand the entirely of the specification鈥?but i don鈥檛 want to get into that here)
din 1688 parts 1-4 is the normally used in germany standard for general tolerances of different casting methods (sand, gravity, pressure die). a typical tolerance using this standard usually reads din 1688 鈥?gta 13/5, where the last part is the tolerance grade. (linear and geometrical feature controls)
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
olerance analysis iso2768 huangyhg tec-ease(America) 0 2009-09-05 01:25 PM
【转帖】olerance analysis iso2768 yang686526 American standards 0 2009-05-04 10:47 AM
【转帖】asme美国机械工程师标准目录2 huangyhg American standards 5 2009-04-26 02:38 PM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 04:05 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多