几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » 三维空间:产品设计或CAX软件使用 » CMM检测 » PC-DMIS
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2012-11-19, 08:28 AM   #1
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

注册日期: 04-03
帖子: 18592
精华: 36
现金: 249466 标准币
资产: 1080358888 标准币
huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 Which distance is better, point to point distance or point to line ?pl explain why?

Which distance is better, point to point distance or point to line ?pl explain why?

In 2D and 3D condition.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Whic...=0Lq430D5xPa5w1
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
旧 2012-11-19, 08:28 AM   #2
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 回复: Which distance is better, point to point distance or point to line ?pl explain why?

Dan Mahoney • There really is no difference. The line has a central or centroid point that is referenced when asking for distance, so point to line is really a point to point distance.
The important factor is how does your software determine the distance. In PC-DMIS, I recommend 3D and choosing the "Perpendicular to" radio button. This will give a distance between the two points that is perpendicular to the surface vector the first point is on. If you choose "parallel to", it will give you the direct distance between the two points regardless of vector, essentially giving you the hypotenuse distance. So, be aware of the data your particular software provides.
旧 2012-11-19, 08:29 AM   #3
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 回复: Which distance is better, point to point distance or point to line ?pl explain why?

Pate Denney • Well... If your coordinate system is set up correctly you can can use point to point ... With that being said the blueprint should probably calling it out like that, which 99%dont. I use point to point for thickness' (spar wall thickness) in camio or modus. A point to line is different the line must be bound and remember the output will vary, depending on the length and position of line. It's all about the drawing though.
1 month ago • Unlike • Like • Reply privately• Flag as inappropriate • Flag as promotion0 .
WilliamUnfollow Follow William
William Morrison • I use Geopak so am not qualified to comment on any other software. I would think thought that on depending on the required tolerance this may affect your decision. If you pick a line that is irregular or not straight you may not get as true an answer as 2 local points. I guess the best advice is to determine how you would measure it by a more conventional method and try and replicate that condition on the CMM. Hope that helps. Cheers, Willy
1 month ago • Unlike • Like • Reply privately• Flag as inappropriate • Flag as promotion0 .
AllanUnfollow Follow Allan
Allan Dulaney • Some softwares will allow you to choose along which axis for the distance, but yes, you should get a straight line distance either way, pt to pt or pt to line, unless you specify otherwise. If possible, it never hurts to verify with conventional means, calipers, height gauge, etc. Measure both ways on the CMM, then compare data with conventional readings. Where I programmed, no one believed the CMM (only when something was out of tolerance), so I always had to prove it by conventional means.
NelsonUnfollow Follow Nelson
Nelson Rigon • If you have a plane pt2pl will be better. Try do tests on a gage block.
1 month ago • Unlike • Like • Reply privately• Flag as inappropriate • Flag as promotion1 .
JaisonUnfollow Follow Jaison
Jaison Samuel • Line to Line will give you a single value which will take a series of points and give the average value. If you need to give an official report it's better to take this method.
In other case like a tool correction we should go for point to point dimension so that we could know is there ia any deviation in the particular area.
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
[分享]★★★★★沿某方向阵列复制功能,高手帮忙改善一下。 yang686526 ObjectARX(AutoLISP) 0 2009-04-25 09:50 PM
【转帖】macro help, finding and reporting distance in a msgbo yang686526 SolidWorks二次开发 0 2009-04-12 09:39 PM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 04:05 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多