几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » Norm Space: Product Automatic Standards - 范数空间:产品自动化标准 » National Standards » American standards
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2009-04-29, 06:27 PM   #1
yang686526
高级会员

注册日期: 06-11
帖子: 14579
精华: 1
现金: 224494 标准币
资产: 234494 标准币
yang686526 向着好的方向发展
默认 【转帖】asme standards for

asme standards for...
per asme standard y14.5m -1994, can you add the following note to the drawing title block:
interpret drawing per american society of mechanical engineers (asme) y14.5m- 1994 standard.
also, what is the standard for notes: ?
notes:
or
notes: unless otherwise specified.
1) yes, it is actually recommended to call out asme y14.5-1994 if it pertains to your drawings. many companies make it part of the drawing format.
2) your choice, though i have seen "notes:" used most often.
"unless otherwise specified" is just a way of allowing you to place a general note in that will apply to everything and then break that note somewhere else on the drawing without confusion. anything you place in your "notes:" applies to everything in the drawing unless it is a flag note. by putting unless otherwise specified, you can, for example, say that all dimensions are in inches except for the one that you have labeled as mm. without "unless otherwise specified", all of the dimensions would have to be in inches regardless that you say mm after one of the dims.
david
to safe space, you only need "interpret drawing per asme y14.5m- 1994".
i have used "notes", but "notes: unless otherwise specified" has become more common.
chris
solidworks 07 3.0/pdmworks 07
autocad 06
i know the rule is to list the applicable standard on the drawing. however, read this thread:
i'm used to doing military projects ... where listing the spec is required. otherwise, every company does it different.
chris
solidworks 07 3.0/pdmworks 07
autocad 06
i don't advise not stating the standard to which the drawing is to be interpreted. this will lead to assumptions and ambiguity, both of which should be avoided.
at the very least, note the company drawing specification.
matt,
i must disagree with you. asme y14.5m-1994 states in section "1.1.3 reference to this standard. where drawings are based on this standard, this fact shall be noted on the drawings or in a document referenced on the drawings. references to this standard shall state asme y14.5m-1994."
i see no other interpretation of that then to state asme y14.5m-1994 on the print or in a company standard that is referenced on the print.
david
i believe that is is mandatory to call out the standard to which the drawing was prepared and this will include the date also.
there are significant although minor variations between the different issues.
i believe this goes back like 25 years or more.
our first 2 standard notes & header are:
notes: unless otherwise specified
1. dimensions and tolerances are in accordance with asme y14.5m-1994.
2. interpret drawing in accordance with asme y14.100.
i believe aardvarkdw is correct about 14.5, you need to put the date because there are major differences between revisions, and of course because it says to.
generally though i don't put dates on the standards as normally you want the latest version invoked, 14.5 is an obvious exception.
i've also used notes: i think putting 'unless otherwise stated' in the note block 'title' just means you don't have to worry about wording each note to allow for exceptions when necessary. i quite like it.
i believe (with in reason) in listing all the relevant specs, for instance if you have unified threads on the drawing then somewhere you should reference asme b1.1 either in the thread call out or a general note:
"3. screw threads to be in accordance with asme b1.1."
the thread standard recomends you do this though most people don't seem to bother.
back in the uk on defence they were really strict. for instance when specifying material you had to give the standard as well as the grade, e.g. you couldn't just say "aluminium 6082-t6" you had to ref the releven bs/en/iso spec as well. this was a pain as different sheet/billet/bar sizes were sometimes different specs and always seemed to be changing with the move from bs to iso specs.
most us defense projects i've worked we have to call out the material specifications and file the material certs from the material distributor. it's about creating a paper trail. but don't put the material spec revision on the print because then you're forced to buy material to that revision.
heckler
sr. mechanical engineer
swx 2007 sp 3.0 & pro/e 2001
xp pro sp2.0 p4 3.6 ghz, 1gb ram
nvidia quadro fx 1400
o
_`\(,_
(_)/ (_)
(in reference to david beckham) "he can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. apart from that, he's all right." -- george best
yang686526离线中   回复时引用此帖
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
【转帖】asme美国机械工程师标准目录2 huangyhg American standards 5 2009-04-26 02:38 PM
Unicode、UCS、UTF、BMP、BOM huangyhg vc编程 2 2007-01-22 05:43 PM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 12:55 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多