几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » 仿射空间:CAX软件开发(三)二次开发与程序设计 » CAD二次开发 » SolidWorks二次开发
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2009-04-13, 12:50 PM   #1
yang686526
高级会员

注册日期: 06-11
帖子: 14579
精华: 1
现金: 224494 标准币
资产: 234494 标准币
yang686526 向着好的方向发展
默认 【转帖】mirroring part brings no hole information

mirroring part brings no hole information
how come when your mirror a part thru a plane, none of the hole information goes with it. so, when i try to create a drawing of a mirrored part and use the hole callout, junk.
are you talking about mirroring parts in assys or mirroring features in parts? i don't see the behavior you are talking about when i mirror features in a part. the problem might come up in a drawing if you try to put a hole call-out on the same (mirrored feature), but you can still do it as far as i can tell.
dan
i take a square block with 3 1/4-20 holes in it. i then mirror it so i can get a left hand part.
i go to dimension the new left hand part and use the hole call out and the link has been lost. it does not call it out properly as a 1/4-20.

works for me!
which version of sw?
are you selecting the body or features to mirror?

it has never worked for us. must be we have a setting wrong.
sw 2009 x64 sp 1.0
(example) - i make a block. put 2 1/4-20 holes in the top of it. click a surface on the right hand of the block, click "insert, mirror part", put a check mark in all boxes (except for the lose link to original part box). now i have a "right hand" part (mirrored part). i make a drawing, and use the hole callout button on the holes.. and it just says .177 (depth) .557. there is no mention of 1/4-20 or quantity of 2.

i see the same behavior. it looks like the hole wizard holes in a mirrored part are transferred as cosmetic threads. strange one.
dan
ahhh, so you must be talking about mirroring a part in an assy. the wording in your op and second post suggested you were making the mirror at the part level. the hw info is transferred when mirrored at the part level and the hole callout works.
afaik, the non-transfer of hw info at the assy level has always been an issue.

^ no. i am doing this at the part level cor.
as i said. "i make a block"... that is at the part level.
i have never mirrored an assembly.

then i am very confused as to how you are able to "put a check mark in all boxes (except for the lose link to original part box)".
when i insert > pattern?mirror > mirror i only see options to select features, faces, or bodies to mirror. the only "check mark" options are for merge solids, knit surfaces and propagate material properties.
anyway if i use the bodies to mirror option and select the block in the graphics area, it works for me with sw09-sp1 x32.

... and here's the drawing.

ok, i just re-read your second post and it finally sunk-in that i was using the other mirror function. (another premature seniors moment) (
however, using the correct insert > mirror part function you specify, still works for me.
yang686526离线中   回复时引用此帖
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
【转帖】looking for help debugging hatch macro please yang686526 SolidWorks二次开发 0 2009-04-12 09:34 PM
【转帖】creating a reference poin on a surface yang686526 SolidWorks二次开发 0 2009-04-12 08:36 PM
【转帖】batch printing as pdfs from a list bo yang686526 SolidWorks二次开发 0 2009-04-12 08:16 PM
【转帖】draw shaft using visual basic application yang686526 SolidWorks二次开发 0 2009-04-12 06:01 PM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 07:59 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多