几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » 三维空间:产品设计或CAX软件使用 » CAD设计 » 产品功能分析
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2009-09-08, 06:01 PM   #1
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

注册日期: 04-03
帖子: 18592
精华: 36
现金: 249466 标准币
资产: 1080358888 标准币
huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 design standards for crane

design standards for crane
hi!
i've to modify an existing over head crane made of 2 girders. i'd like to know what standard do apply to this situation. i'm from canada, and some canadian or international standards would be perfect!
thanks!
find a job or post a job opening
csa s16 and likely some labour or hoisting act requirements applicable to the province. the cisc has an excellent publication on cranes and the aisc has a really good spreadsheet.
dik
for the crane itself, you may want to check out cmaa report # 70. not sure if that is acceptable in canada or if that is only u.s. applicable.
the crane runway beams is another matter which should fall into normal steel design specifications (aisc if you're south of the river) with the applicable fatigue requirements, etc.
here's a link to the cmaa-70 spec with a short description...
in canada, you might want to look into csa standard b167. there is a 1964 version of this standard that covers design and testing aspects. then there is the 1996 version that covers maintenance and inspection. the 1996 version preface notes that this "newer" version is to coexist with the 1964 version until such time as that 1964 version is updated as csa z202. the last time i checked (+/- 6 months ago), csa z202 was as yet unwritten (10 years after it was mentioned!).
depending on your jurisdiction's requirements, the cmaa70 spec is quite likely applicable. can you contact the crane manufacturer to find out what standard was used for the crane's design & fabrication?
cheers,
canuckminer
thanks,
i've just checked csa b167, but seems it threats only the maintenance and inspection of cranes.
does cmaa-70 give the combinaisons, safety criteria en deflexions required to design the girder and trolleys. the existing hoist will be kept. unfortunately, i cant contact the manufacturer because he does'nt exist anymore.
ccking1,
as i said, csa b167-1964 covers design. you may have to call csa to get a copy as i don't see it listed on their webstore. we have an old, tattered hard copy here at the office that is probably older than i am.
in my industry (underground mining), the ohsa and mine regulations refers to b167-1964; however, mine inspectors have accepted cmaa standards (#70 for multi-girder top running cranes and #74 for single girder cranes). check with your local jurisdiction to see what is required/acceptable.
yes, cmaa #70 does give the load combinations and deflections, etc. it is a very good design document and is most likely what you are looking for.
cheers,
canuckminer
this isn't a standard but as a text on cranes and loading the book by shapiro, shapiro and shapiro is very good. it likely has the necessary code references in too.
regards,
qshake
eng-tips forums:real solutions for real problems really quick.
another good text (out-of-print) on cranes is "whiting crane handbook". i recently digitized my copy of the third edition (1967) an put the zipped .pdf file on my website - at this link
slideruleera,
i've heard the whiting handbook mentioned many times over the years but never had a copy myself. having just glanced over it i can see that it has some interesting information.
thanks,
-mike
i've just glanced over it myself and there's some very interesting stuff in there. but it's old material, older than i am! is there an earlier version of this handbook.
thanks a lot for the digitized jod you've done.
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
design build huangyhg 产品功能分析 0 2009-09-08 05:13 PM
contract issues - structural steel connection design in the huangyhg 产品功能分析 0 2009-09-08 01:40 PM
calculations personal tool or public record huangyhg 产品功能分析 0 2009-09-07 10:10 PM
anchor bolt design using aci 349 appendix b huangyhg 产品功能分析 0 2009-09-07 11:44 AM
【转帖】decimal dimensioningfractional equivalents yang686526 American standards 0 2009-04-29 07:28 PM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 12:08 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多