几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » 站务管理 » 农夫山泉有点甜 » 无为塔(留学)
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2005-12-29, 11:55 AM   #1
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

注册日期: 04-03
帖子: 18592
精华: 36
现金: 249466 标准币
资产: 1080358888 标准币
huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 ps模板

1)
LIU, Junjie
P. O. Box 84-258
Tsinghua University Post Office Beijing, 100084 People's Republic of China

July 25, 1998
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a graduate student majoring in Condensed Matter Physics Theory in the Department of Physics, Tsinghua University (Beijing).I wish to pursue a doctoral degree in Physics at University of SouthCalifornia. My desired date of entrance is Fall, 1999. I am writing this letter to introduce myself and request necessary materials about the application and financial supports.
Born on May 6, 1978, I entered Huazhong Univ. of Science and Technology (HUST) when I was 15 years old. I finished the four-yearundergraduate program in three years and achieved my degree of B. Eng.(Optoelectronic Engineering) in June 1996. Then, I was admitted tothe Graduate School of Tsinghua University at the Department ofPhysics. I will obtain my degree of M. S. (Physics) in June 1999. I learn from my advisor that USC is one of the best universitiesin USA and has a strong research background and many famousprofessors. I eagerly wish I can continue my graduate study oncondensed matter physics at USC. I have taken the TOEFL (Oct. 1997,637) and GRE General Test and Subject Test. I do believe that thedoctorate-oriented study at USC will be of great help to me. I hope my solid background in both physics and engineering can meet your general requirements of entrance to Physics Department as a graduatewith financial supports. Would you please consider my application and send me the Application Forms, the Financial Supports Forms, the introductions of faculty and research and other relevant information about the Physics Department of USC? Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
My mailing address is: LIU, Junjie P. O. Box 84-258 Tsinghua University Post Office Beijing, 100084 People's Republic of China
My E-mail address is jliu@phys.tsinghua.edu.cn or (if the first is down) jliu@mail.cic.tsinghua.edu.cn
Yours Sincerely,
LIU, Junjie
上传的附件
文件类型: doc LIU.doc (25.5 KB, 253次查看)

此帖于 2005-12-29 12:00 PM 被 huangyhg 编辑.
huangyhg离线中   回复时引用此帖
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
旧 2005-12-29, 12:01 PM   #2
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

注册日期: 04-03
帖子: 18592
精华: 36
现金: 249466 标准币
资产: 1080358888 标准币
huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 回复: ps模板

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am a senior-undergraduate in XXX Univ. with XXX major, and I plan to apply the MS program in Economics for the 2004 entrance. Would you please send me the application form and the related materials about your department to this address:

Shuai GG

Department of XXX,

XXX Univ.

XXX Rd., Guangzhou

510000, China

I shall be very appreciated for your help.

Sincerely,

XXX
huangyhg离线中   回复时引用此帖
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 03:55 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多