几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » 仿射空间:CAX软件开发(三)二次开发与程序设计 » CAD二次开发 » AutoCAD二次开发 » DirectDWG
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2009-05-05, 08:28 AM   #1
yang686526
高级会员

注册日期: 06-11
帖子: 14579
精华: 1
现金: 224494 标准币
资产: 234494 标准币
yang686526 向着好的方向发展
默认 【转帖】dwgdirect application size

dwgdirect application size
dwgdirect application size
i would like to know the size of very basic applications compiled and linked with dwgdirect c++ version 2.3.1
a very simple application i have written using dwgdirect c++ libraries (based on odreadex) which basically opens a dwg file and then saves it back as an older format dwg file is about 17.5mb in size in either exe / dll form. [application compiled and linked using borland builder 6].
only the very core dwgdirect libs have been included to ensure a successful link.
is this the norm? could someone please provide sizes of exe's built from odreadex and odcopyex for comparison.
some previous application built using dwgdirect was very much smaller in size.
regards
keith
the size of readex built with vc6 is about 7m (release)
quote:
some previous application built using dwgdirect was very much smaller in size.
which previous version do you mean? it seems that the size of libraries did not change significantly since 2.0 at least.
sergey slezkin
hi sergey
i will check the application size built from the older dwgdirect libs (other than the current version).
i am assuming that your odreadex at 7mb still requires the dll's to be present as well?
the borland builder application at 17mb in exe form does not have any dependencies on external dll's (or at least this is my take on it).
regards
keith
vc6 release odreadex.exe (7m size) is statically linked with dd.
odreadexdll.exe (which requires dd dlls to run) is of 360k size.
sergey slezkin
hi sergey
is it possible to list the exact *.cpp *.h and *.lib files required (absolute minimum configuration) to compile the odreadex.exe?
i have noticed the sizes of msvc (release code) produced as both exe (static linked) and odreadexdllexe ?(which requires dlls present) and noticed this discrepancy and i am trying to understand why the difference between my borland builder code (at 17mb) versus the msvc code (at 7mb).
regards
keith
vc6 readex project includes:
cpp files (besides 4 files from readex folder:
\exservices
exhostappservices.cpp, exsystemservices.cpp,
exundocontroller.cpp, odfilebuf.cpp
\common\tostring.cpp
libraries:
dd_spatialindex_dll.lib dd_alloc_dll.lib dd_gs_dll.lib dd_db_dll.lib dd_ge_dll.lib dd_root_dll.lib dd_acisbuilder_dll.lib dd_gi_dll.lib
sergey slezkin
hi sergey
apologies for raising this again but i have now compiled the same source code using the latest version of dwgdirect and the borland exe now stands at 18.4mb.
i have included only the cpp, h and lib files listed in your previously email and linked successfully.
i have also checked against a previous version of the same program using older dwgdirect libraries and it was around 8mb.
all the program actually does is load a dwg and give the user the option of saving it back in another dwg format. eg ac 2007 -> ac 2000
i am not sure how borland libraries are created from other msc code for example but i would like to hear from other borland users how large their exe's are.
regards
keith
yang686526离线中   回复时引用此帖
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
【转帖】asme - where to star yang686526 American standards 0 2009-04-29 07:28 PM
哪位高手指点一下下边lisp的怎么用 yang686526 ObjectARX(AutoLISP) 0 2009-04-26 06:19 PM
【转帖】objectarx&dummies教程(三)——application overview yang686526 ObjectARX(C++) 0 2009-04-16 10:37 AM
【转帖】objectarx&dummies教程(三a)——minimum application yang686526 ObjectARX(C++) 0 2009-04-16 10:36 AM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 06:57 AM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多