几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量  

返回   几何尺寸与公差论坛------致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T (GDT:ASME)|New GPS(ISO)研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量 » 三维空间:产品设计或CAX软件使用 » CAD/CAM/CMM » SPC质量控制
用户名
密码
注册 帮助 会员 日历 银行 搜索 今日新帖 标记论坛为已读

回复

主题工具 搜索本主题 显示模式
旧 2009-09-05, 08:58 PM   #1
huangyhg
超级版主

huangyhg的头像

注册日期: 04-03
帖子: 18592
精华: 36
现金: 249466 标准币
资产: 1080358888 标准币
huangyhg 向着好的方向发展
默认 inspection frequency

inspection frequency
this might be too simple for those gifted in stats. for me, not so simple.
we inspect 5% of our pipe prior to pwht. we inspect 100% of it after pwht. the second inspect shows a defect rate of 6%. the first inspection shows a defect rate of 0%.
i am looking for the probability/likelyhood that we'll catch a defect at the first inspection. (ie. we've made 100 - seems like a small enough number that we simply picked 5 good pieces for primary inspection). after how many can i expect to see a failure ont he first inspection?
note: i am assuming all defects are present at the first inspecion.
eng-tips forums is member supported.
give us some additional info. what's the material? what are the defects? i assume pwht stands for post weld heat treat. is the pwht causing the defects or making the defects more visible? are the defects variables(dimensional) or attributes? are the samples truly randomly picked?
more details. 9cr1mo steel. cracking in the weld. weld is from an e8018 electrode.
we are trying to determine if the pwht:
- causes the cracking
- makes the cracking visible
- has no effect (ie. it was there before)
the 5% inspection rate is theoretically random. all pieces are now being inspected prior to pwht.
just from straight statistics: 0.94^5 = 0.73, e.g., 73% of the time, you would get no defects from pulling 5 parts/100 with a 6% defect rate.
ttfn
i would have thought this was a binomial test. download this
the problem is to minimize the number of samples for inspection and to get the minimum fault rate. the concept of aql seems very good to me. basicaly you accept some level of faults that you tolerate. then test some number n1 of samples and if a proportion of samples is within the limits you admit that your batch is within your specifications. if the proportion is not within a (tabulated)limits, you test some additional, n2 samples. now the proportion of faults is much more restrictive.if you still do not pass the test then you take another samples, say n3. now they should all pass the test. if they do not, your batch is unaccepted. in that case you can only change your criteria of acceptance and the proportion of nonconforming products. it is good to know that it it really does not matter how bad your item under test is, 0,001% off the limits is equaly bad as 30% off the limits.
i am working in iso domaine so i can direct you towards the iso 2859(1989)part 1,2,3 and iso 3951. there is surely an astm issue.an odd reading with terrific effect!
m777182
corus, why doesn't your figure agree with irstuff's? his approach is the same i'd have used.
cheers
greg locock
GDT自动化论坛(仅游客可见)
回复

主题工具 搜索本主题
搜索本主题:

高级搜索
显示模式

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭

相似的主题
主题 主题发起者 论坛 回复 最后发表
inspection symbols with gd huangyhg tec-ease(America) 0 2009-09-05 11:23 AM
【转帖】measuring gd yang686526 American standards 0 2009-04-29 08:48 PM
【转帖】inspection symbols with gd yang686526 American standards 0 2009-04-29 08:32 PM
【转帖】asme美国机械工程师标准目录2 huangyhg American standards 5 2009-04-26 02:38 PM
PC-DMIS Inspection Planner huangyhg PC-DMIS 0 2006-12-04 11:09 PM

所有的时间均为北京时间。 现在的时间是 05:58 PM.

于2004年创办,几何尺寸与公差论坛"致力于产品几何量公差标准GD&T | GPS研究/CAD设计/CAM加工/CMM测量"。免责声明:论坛严禁发布色情反动言论及有关违反国家法律法规内容!情节严重者提供其IP,并配合相关部门进行严厉查处,若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联系我们QQ:44671734。注:此论坛须管理员验证方可发帖。
沪ICP备06057009号-2
更多